When looking for Washer Repair Phoenix residents should first check to make sure that the problem can’t be easily fixed. Many washing machine problems can be easily fixed without having to call in the washing machine repairman. Below you will find some tips on how to determine what is wrong with your washer, before you pick up the phone for assistance.
When looking for Washer Repair Phoenix residents should know that washing machines come in two basic types: top loading machines and front loading machines. Washer Repair Phoenix professionals can tell you more about the different types of machines, and how to fix each one.
If Your Washer Leaks
If you have suddenly sprung a leak under your washer, there are a couple of things you might want to check before calling in the Washer Repair Phoenix professionals to take care of the job for you. These are:
- Check to see if the fill hoses are tight at the water supply and the washer fill valve. Loose hoses at either of these, can cause a leak.
- It is possible that your tub water injection hose is leaking as well. You can determine this by seeing if water flows out as soon as the washer is turned on.
- There could also be a blockage in any of the pipes, hoses, or filters, so you will want to check these as well. If none of these are the problem, then you will want to call in the Washer Repair Phoenix professionals to check the washer for you instead.
If Your Washer Isn’t Spinning
This is one of the most common problems that washer repairmen are called out for. Try a few of these troubleshooting tips before you call your repairman.
- You may possibly have a defective lid switch. You need to test the switch to see if it is operating correctly.
- A worn out belt can cause the same problem, so you will need to check your belts as well. If none of your belts are worn, frayed, or snapped, then you will want to go ahead and call the repairman to take a look.
Be the first to like.