Sometimes, you have too many things–and not enough space to store them. If your belongings are taking over your house and you don’t know what to do, consider renting a self storage unit. Below, you will find some tips to follow and steps to take when looking for and renting self storage Boise ID.
2. Determine what size room you’ll need: Storage units range in size from tiny lockers to rooms that are 10×30′ in size. Take stock of your belongings, decide how much space you need, and search for locations renting the right-sized unit.
3. Decide on amenities: Every storage facility offers slightly different amenities; some offer security cameras and climate-controlled rooms, while others offer top-floor rooms and gates requiring an access code. All of the above are worthy of consideration when you’re making your decision.
4. Determine when you’ll need access to the unit: Most facilities have rooms in a variety of sizes, but the room you need might not be available when you need it. Here, it pays to plan ahead and make sure that the unit you need is available when you need it.
5. Do some comparison-shopping: The Internet makes it simple to compare units and prices; there are a variety of online services that allow you to search local facilities.
6. Reserve your unit: With the same services listed above, you can quickly and easily reserve a storage unit. Making reservations is free, and as long as you move in by the deadline, no one can take the unit from you. When you claim the unit, be sure to bring your payment.
After you’ve used your self storage in Boise ID unit for its intended purpose, don’t forget about your belongings. You don’t have to do anything after you move out of a storage unit, but you shouldn’t leave it with things inside. Every day, storage auctions are held to get rid of unwanted, unclaimed belongings, and if you’ve ever seen the show Storage Wars, you know that sometimes some of those belongings are pretty valuable. Contact Republic Storage for more information about our storage units by calling at 1(800) 270-4574. All new rentals come with a free lock.